Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 3

Breakfast Oatmeal!
Today was an okay day. I have to say, that I did not get to eat lunch, which I know I should have not skipped, but I did because it was already 4pm by the time I got home, so I just ate dinner instead. Probably not a good idea to skip lunch...

Breakfast: I had a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries mixed in
Lunch: just a small wawa iced coffee and no food
Dinner: Small piece of chicken, these awesome mixed yellow.orange carrots from trader joes! and beans

I also did day 3 of level 1 of the 30 Day Shred...which was hard today! I reallly didn't want to do it. I was feeling un ambitious, after shopping for some clothes for my birthday which put me in a bad mood, because I want to fit into smaller sizes :( I swear they are cutting clothes smaller and smaller to make us feel horrible about ourselves. I haven't changed much at all since the fall,when I last shopped for clothes, and the clothes are cut smaller..weird! Must be the brand..or style...or me! So,when I got home at 9:30, after throwing the clothes in the washer, I did the shred and worked out while the clothes washed. It was hard today, I think it's because I am very sore, from days 1 and 2, but I persevered.


Part of the reason I didn't eat lunch is because I realized that my yogurt, has 20g of Sugar in it...which is a lot and it tastes too sweet! I think I am going to try greek yogurt. Any ever tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment